M37 begins at Exit 92 off I-94 southwest of Battle Creek, following the path of an early Indian trail that connected the St. Joseph Trail near Kalamazoo to the Grand River Trail. At Alpine Avenue just north of Grand Rapids, M37 winds its way north through rolling hills and dense forests, passing crystal-clear lakes and streams. It is a beautiful, scenic cruise favored by RVs, campers and motorcyclists as they head north to Traverse City. But the road doesn't end there, as it travels out on the Old Mission Peninsula (Center Road) between the Grand Traverse Bays, ending at Mission Point Lighthouse. They say joy is found at the end of the road, and M37 ends on the Old Mission Peninsula.
- This soft pillow is an excellent addition to any space. It features a soft polyester insert that retains its shape, and the pillow case can be easily machine washed. The M37 design is printed on both sides.
• 18”x18”; machine washable cover
• Concealed zipper; printed on both sides
• Pillow case cover: 80% polyester, 20% fleece
• Pillow case insert: 100% polyester
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing