M37 begins at Exit 92 off I-94 southwest of Battle Creek, following the path of an early Indian trail that connected the St. Joseph Trail near Kalamazoo to the Grand River Trail. At Alpine Avenue just north of Grand Rapids, M37 winds its way north through rolling hills and dense forests, passing crystal-clear lakes and streams. It is a beautiful, scenic cruise favored by RVs, campers and motorcyclists as they head north to Traverse City. But the road doesn't end there, as it travels out on the Old Mission Peninsula (Center Road) between the Grand Traverse Bays, ending at Mission Point Lighthouse. They say joy is found at the end of the road, and M37 ends on the Old Mission Peninsula.
- This tote bag's solid construction will handle whatever you throw in it, from Peninsula Community Library books to Mapleton Market groceries to West Bay Petoskey stones.
• 100% Bull Denim Woven Cotton Construction
• Dual Handles; Printed on Both Sides
• Dimensions: 14 3/8" x 14" (36.5cm x 35.6cm)
• Fabric weight 13.0 oz/yd² (440 g/m²)
• Made in the USA - Sweatshop-free