Early on in organized school sports in Grand Traverse County, the Old Mission Peninsula School (OMPS) Panthers earned the reputation of a force to be reckoned with. Where the larger schools had many more students to draw from for their teams, OMPS sometimes barely had enough boys and girls to field their respective teams. Despite this, the Panthers filled the large glass trophy cases in the school lobby with dozens of championship trophies and pictures of the teams from years gone by. Become an honorary team member and wear the Panther banner with pride, for it exemplifies the Peninsula spirit - grit, determination and the desire to win, no matter the odds. - Tim Boursaw
NOTE: A percentage of each sale of this collection will be directed to the Old Mission Peninsula Education Foundation, in support of the new Old Mission Peninsula School opening in Fall 2018.
- This sturdy and warm sweatshirt will keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit, it's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel. The design features a Vintage OMPS Panthers logo on the front, and a small OMPstore.com logo on the top back.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Pre-shrunk; classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband.