Early on in organized school sports in Grand Traverse County, the Old Mission Peninsula School (OMPS) Panthers earned the reputation of a force to be reckoned with. Where the larger schools had many more students to draw from for their teams, OMPS sometimes barely had enough boys and girls to field their respective teams. Despite this, the Panthers filled the large glass trophy cases in the school lobby with dozens of championship trophies and pictures of the teams from years gone by. Become an honorary team member and wear the Panther banner with pride, for it exemplifies the Peninsula spirit - grit, determination and the desire to win, no matter the odds. - Tim Boursaw
- This lightweight youth tee is made of 100% cotton, except for heather colors, which contain polyester. It comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles. The design features a Vintage OMPS Panthers logo on the front, with a small OMPstore.com logo on the top back.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
• 30 singles; pre-shrunk; tubular construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem