At the Old Mission Peninsula Store (henceforth, "OMPstore.com"), we value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding the information you entrust to us. Therefore, we will never share your mailing address, email address, or any other information with anyone. Ever.
Website Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions:
1) Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
2) The content available through the Site is the sole property of OMPstore.com or its advertisers, suppliers or licensors. All material published on the Site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, OMPstore.com-owned content published on the Site may not be downloaded, displayed, reformatted or printed for your personal, commercial or non-commercial use. Content owned by OMPstore.com advertisers, suppliers or licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate or in any way exploit any of the materials or content published on the Site to anyone without OMPstore.com express prior written consent.
3) The Site contains links to other Internet websites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those websites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those websites has posted. We have no control over websites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on the Site of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
4) By using the Site, you agree under penalty of perjury to make the following statements:
a) I am of legal age to view material discussed above, in accordance with the laws of the region in which I reside.
b) Any material that I view is exclusively for my own personal use or for the use of an organization or company I may represent.
c) I believe I have the inalienable right to read and/or view any type of material I choose.
d) I am aware of the standards of my local community with respect to the materials offered on the Site. I am familiar with the materials offered on the Site, and I represent, warrant and certify that the links, information, and use of materials on the Site do not violate any standard or law that applies to me. In the event that a law that applies to me comes into effect that would prevent me from viewing material on the Site, I agree to no longer access the Site.
e) I recognize that the Site has no control over the content of websites which are listed or linked on it, and that it takes no responsibility for the content of those other websites.
5) By viewing and/or using the Site, you agree that OMPstore.com will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of the Site and/or Services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless OMPstore.com, its employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) related to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Services, including without limitation, claims made by third parties related to your use of the Site and/or Services.
6) We and our advertisers, suppliers, and licensors provide the OMPstore.com website and Services on an "as is" and "as provided" basis, without any warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied, and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or Services. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
OMPstore.com makes no representation that the Site and/or Services will be uninterrupted or error, bug or virus free, and shall not be held responsible in any way or by any means, either directly or indirectly, for any communications difficulties, access delays, interruption and/or data delivery, non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or events beyond our reasonable control.
7) Without limiting the foregoing, OMPstore.com shall not be liable to you or your business for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of your use of the Site or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage, you hereby waive any claim that these exclusions deprive you of an adequate remedy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall our liability exceed one U.S. dollar ($1.00).
8) You acknowledge that third party product and service providers may advertise their products and services on the Site, and that OMPstore.com may form partnerships or alliances with some of these vendors from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of these products and services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is OMPstore.com making any representation or warranty regarding any third party's products or services, nor will OMPstore.com be liable to you or any third party for any claims arising from or in connection with such third party products and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against OMPstore.com with respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9) Use of the Site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site.
10) You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site, Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
11) These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms before a court of competent jurisdiction in Grand Traverse County, Michigan, or if such jurisdiction is not available, then in a Federal Court of Michigan.